Would you like to submit an article to our site? Historic Mysteries is a website devoted to our mysterious past. Article range from the latest archaeological discoveries to unsolved criminal cases around the world. Our staff is rather small and the amount of topics to cover is immense! We urge all visitors who appreciate this subject to not only register on our quickly expanding website but to also contribute articles on historical events that are surrounded by intrigue, mystery or just plain unusual.
You reap some benefits for publishing an article on our site. Your article will reach an ever-growing audience who share the same interests as you. Mystery aficionados will discuss your story through posted comments and share your article on social media. These actions will not only help you gauge viewer interest but also provide you enormous exposure and create interest in your future works.
We are a mature and respectable group of history aficionados, so rest assured that comments will be positive in nature and your articles will be most welcomed on our site! Furthermore, all comments are moderated to ensure a positive reader experience.
All article submissions must follow these rules:
- The article must be unique and your own work.
- The article must be 750+ words (preferably 1000-1500).
- Researched with references documented.
- If a photo is included, please list copyright/owner information.
- Please avoid referencing work that is questionable in nature or cannot be confirmed as actually occurring.
- The article cannot be previously published elsewhere.
- The author must also be registered on this site and include a short bio and photo.
If this interests you, please contact us before registration so we can begin the process to make you a Historic Mysteries author.
How Do I Become an Author on Historic Mysteries?
These are the steps you have to take in order to publish an article on Historic Mysteries
- Contact us and tell us you wish to submit an article on Historic Mysteries
- Please include a 2 paragraph excerpt of the article you wish to publish. This excerpt must be your original work.
- We will then contact you with any additional instructions.
- If approved, you will be asked to provide a user name, photo and short bio for your author’s account.
Please remember that only the Historic Mysteries staff can, in its sole and absolute discretion, decide if your article will be published on the site and how long it will remain on the site. By submitting your content, you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide license to display your article.
How Do I Submit an Article on Historic Mysteries?
You can submit an article via email.
We thank you for considering publishing your article on Historic Mysteries and we look forward to reading your work!
The Historic Mysteries staff